Already Falling Behind...

Already Falling Behind...

 Shoot dang! I have hardly had this blog for a week (if that even) and I am already falling behind on posts. I have to admit, I am at least somewhat disappointed...I had (and still have) great intentions and grand plans for this blog. You know the old "Night before Christmas" with the line that goes "visions of sugarplums danced in their heads"? Well, that is how I feel about this blog. I have many ideas for cooking, baking, cleaning, organizing, crafting, sewing, you name it! So many adventures of house-wifing we will have with this blog :) 

   Meanwhile, in this last week, I got a job! So, I guess I am no longer a full time housewife, but we really need the additional income, plus, it isn't that bad, just a part time gig doing customer service :) Today was my first day, and I had to be up at 4am to get ready for work. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining (although I will definitely be going to bed earlier tonight). In fact, I am convinced that starting my day earlier and by getting out and about essentially first thing, my productivity for the day has increased well over 100%! Which, to be honest, is something that I have been struggling with a little bit. 
      
Side note: Does anyone else out there struggle to find motivation to do housework? For me it is mostly after my husband leaves for work in the morning, and I, still in my PJs find that our nice warm bed is calling my name. If you do struggle with that, how do you find the motivation to get you booty moving in the mornings and to be productive?

Basically, this is how my day has gone: I got up at 4 a.m., showered, cooked breakfast for myself, and out the door I ran to my first day at this new job! It was all fine and dandy, I worked until noon. Then, I made a quick trip to the local grocery store, did our shopping for the week. Went home, put groceries away, and ate lunch. Unloaded the dishwasher, reloaded it, and started the quick cycle. All of our final thank you notes from our wedding have finally been addressed and will be sent out with the mail tomorrow, AND I am writing another blog post. 

I swear, this is the most productive that I have been in a long time. I am tired, granted, but I feel pretty great! I am actually even thinking about going to the gym to work out this evening. 

Well, I suppose that is all for today. BUT, brace yourselves, for the crafting updates are coming! My current project: hemming a pair of jeans that are WAY too long for my short legs.

Have a wonderful day! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fool Proof Nap Time Routine

Why the Temperature That You Add Fragrance Oil Matters...

Types Of Candles